Image via Wikipedia Thank you.
Simple and straightforward.
Thank some of you very much for the true depth of friendship I would have hoped to find whilst living a life on this planet.
Thank you for helping me through those times when I literally couldn't work my own head or body properly.
Thank you for giving a damn. The fact that you smoke is more credit to you and less for a society who plays the stupid games that they play.
Thank you for everything I have learned through knowing you all; it's been very sound at times more thanks to you and no thanks to those supposedly there to help... time after time after time after time
and none of that has anything to do with cannabis.
To Gordon Brown I would love to say "Hello"
Actually a bit more than that. This as well
"Your seeming bigotry and seeming lack of knowledge of who the tokers of your country are is sad. Many of your best teachers and best carers and nurses, doctors, artists, musicians, ... the list goes on - (I reckon even the Queen knows and likes someone who smokes, or has happily smoked) do smoke or have smoked or know someone who smokes and sees no harm - except occasionally when they usually try to help ... and in many cases succeed better than the help agencies who are sometimes paid too much for doing too little for their clientel.
Stop playing games with the lives of responsible adults. None of us want what you think is right on this subject. Listen to the people who know what life in our world is all about. They said leave well alone so you decided to go stamp about. Focus on more important things like we have to every day. You and your immature laws have made me a criminal for over thirty years. Time you helped those laws to grow up so I can use cannabis as I want and when I want without fear of the police deciding to come visit"
... or something like that...
Copy and paste to No. 10 ..... ...... ........ .......... (-:
How long d'you reckon it will take for the door to be knocked?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Arrests after threat to kill Brown, Blair
- Editorial: Ground down
- Government: Lord Jones to step down at the end of the year
- Don't let the stars get in your eyes Don't let the moon break your heart
- The Brits Scold Shrum
- Final salary pension schemes near extinction in private sector
- Who's The Real Queen Bee???
- Don't worry, recessions are good for the economy
- Olympcs Close in Beijing, Head to London in 2012
- Democratic Convention 2008: Behind the Curtain, Um, Look Up?
- Eliminate the Damaging Effects of Smoking With Herbal Vaporizer
- Marijuana Activist Group Wants Pot OK'd In Airport Smoking Lounges
- The Effects of Marijuana
- The culture that is Dutch
- A Easy Way to Quit Smoking
- Chantix: Give Up Smoking Forever
- Weeded out
- Did Gordon Brown really steal a Wordpress theme?
- David Miliband will keep his job in reshuffle
- Gordon Brown's optimism startles experts
- Digby Jones to step down at end of year
- Beijing Olympics Britain's finest meet in the Bird's Nest
- Baldy blogger's posts published in charity book
- Welcome Back, My Confident Friend
- Hemorrhoids - Simple Tips to Overcome and Prevent it
- Afterglide post template / mad lib
- Have a Good Mental Attitude
- it's been'erwhile
- Beach Walk 677 - An Investment in Friendship
- Wanted: Brits with a taste for Paris Hilton's life
- Building online friendships the right way...
- Commenter Of The Day: T.G.I.F. Edition [Commenter Of The Day]
- Goji Juice - Improving Wellness - 1 Ounce at a Time
- 4 Tips to Improve your AdSense revenue