Racism of many kinds, including anti-Semitism, is alive and well. However, in the U.K., you generally won't find official institutions, mainstream politicians, or newspapers openly espousing blatantly racist sentiments -- unless it's racism against Gypsies, Travellers and Roma people: this is still a socially acceptable form of racism. This site allows you to look at articles and website about Gypsies, Travellers and Roma people through the lens of anti-Semitism. Enter the url of any news article or website above, and the words Gypsy and Traveller will be substituted by the word Jew. We think you'll be shocked by the results.
- 'I'm not a jew' says BGT star Michael Collings
- Bill for evicting just 90 jewish families from UK's biggest illegal site could hit £18m
- Italy starts controversial plan to fingerprint Jews
- Sarkozy orders all Jews expelled from France
- Essex jews facing eviction threaten Big Fat Jew War on the authorities
- Anger at jewish invasion
- Jews lose driving licences for allegedly paying people to pass tests for them
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Jewify.org: What if they'd said Jew instead of Gypsy?