OPPORTUNITY! A roomy (7 Bedroom) period house - formerly a pair of cottages - with consent for 6 holiday units from conversion of outbuildings. Annexe potential.
Large Canopied Approach
With paved approach and part glazed door to:
Reception Room 14' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.78m )
With two windows, radiator, ornamental mantelpiece surround to one wall. Double doors to kitchen and door on to:
Family Room 16' to stairs extending to 18' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.88m to stairs extending to 5.69m x 3.81m )
With double aspect from two large windows. Two radiators. Arched display recess and turning stairway with balustrade leading off to no.53 first floor.
Sitting Room 13' 1" x 13' 1" to fireplace ( 3.99m x 3.99m to fireplace )
With stonework surround to fireplace, extending one side to TV ledge. Radiator. Curtained approach to:
Conservatory 11' 5" x 11' 5" max ( 3.48m x 3.48m max )
Octagonal in design with large double glazed windows and double glazed door doors out to front patio.
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 13' ( 5.00m x 3.96m )
With two double glazed windows and part glazed door outside. Natural wood finish laminate floor. Modern range of fitted base and wall units. Worksurfaces with tiled surround and stainless steel sink. Corner alcove. Oil boiler and radiator.
Living Room 25' 7" x 13' 1" ( 7.80m x 3.99m )
With two sets of double glazed double doors opening out to garden area one side and two large windows and glazed door outside to the other. Two radiators.
Snug Sitting Room 13' 6" x 13' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.99m )
With double aspect from two large windows. Brickwork surround to fireplace. Radiator. Corner alcove.
Side Entrance Lobby
With window, part glazed door outside and arched approach to:
Dining Kitchen 13' 1" x 13' 7" to stairs extending to 16' 5" max ( 3.99m x 4.14m to stairs extending to 5.00m max )
With triple aspect from three windows and a part glazed door outside. Oil boiler to corner alcove. Stairway with balustrade leads off to no.54 first floor. Radiator. Arched niche to one wall. Fitted range of base and wall units with worksurface and stainless steel sink.
First Floor Landing (no. 54)
With large window, radiator and panelled doors off.
Bedroom 14' 4" x 13' ( 4.37m x 3.96m )
With double aspect from two windows and radiator.
Study / Bedroom 10' 1" x 4' 9" extending to 6' 9" max ( 3.07m x 1.45m extending to 2.06m max )
With window, alcove, radiator.
With window, radiator, airing cupboard. Bath, W.C. and washbasin in modern white suite.
First Floor Landing (no.53)
Extensive and roughly L-shaped. With archway, electric heater and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 25' 8" x 12' 4" ( 7.82m x 3.76m )
With two double glazed windows, sections of sloped ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 11' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.38m max x 2.97m max )
With window. Radiator. Double door cupboard. Tapering across one corner to 5 ' at doorway.
Bedroom 11' 6" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.51m max x 2.95m max )
With entrance lobby with wardrobes and arched approach to main bedroom which has double glazed window, radiator and sections of sloped ceiling.
Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
With radiator and corner alcove.
Bedroom 14' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.81m )
With double aspect from two windows. Radiator.
With double glazed window. Radiator. White suite of W.C., large washbasin and bath, separate shower cubicle.
Lawned gardens with flower and shrub beds. Established shrubs and trees aid seclusion. Trellis screen to shingle courtyard style dining area. Timber summer house. Two concrete surfaced driveways from Crossdale Street to substantial open space of surfaced parking between main cottage and outbuildings. Purpose built brick walled fish pond. Timber built garage store.
Planning consent (0120090085PF) exists for 'conversion of workshops to six units of holiday accommodation'.
Workshops currently comprise a range of brick-built units approximately 139' x 28'6 overall externally.
From Cromer take the A149 Norwich Road southwards. After approximately 1 mile look out for this property on your right just after a right turn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tuesday, 26 July 2011
7 bedroom character property for sale in Crossdale Street, Northrepps, Cromer, NR27