Count of Gypsy and Traveller Caravans - July 2011
Published 17 November 2011 Type(s) Statistics Site Corporate ISBN 9781409832263 Price Free
This release presents data from the Count of Gypsy and Traveller Caravans in England which took place on or around 28 July 2011. The twice-yearly Count takes place in January and July, recording the number of caravans on both authorised and unauthorised sites across England.
The July 2011 count also included a count of new affordable residential pitches for the first time. This was done to allow such pitches to be included in the calculation of the New Homes Bonus for individual local authorities.
- This publication is only available online - see below to download.
- Gypsy and Traveller caravan count - July 2011PDF , 92 kb , 9 pages
- Gypsy and Traveller caravan count - July 2011MS Word , 152 kb , 9 pages
- Table 1 - Count of Gypsy and Traveller caravans, 28 July 2011: Last five countsMS Excel , 1340 kb
- Table 2 - Gypsy and Traveller caravan sites provided by local authorities and registered providers in England on 28 July 2011MS Excel , 501 kb
- Table 3 - Count of Gypsy and Traveller caravans, 28 July 2011: New affordable residential pitches constructed since the July 2010 countMS Excel , 24 kb
- Guidance notes for July 2011 countPDF , 435 kb , 19 pages
- Blank form for July 2011 countMS Excel , 65 kb
- Pre-release Access list: Gypsy and Traveller Caravan CountPDF , 16 kb
Do you need help viewing file formats?
Alternative formatsIf you require this publication in an alternative format please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the nature of content means that we may not be able to provide the Statistical series of publications in all requested formats.